You have no items to compare.
While Seafood does not qualify to be organic, Nature’s Prime Organic Foods provides only wild line-caught seafood that is processed without the use of chemicals for the best possible quality, flavor and health benefit.
Choose today to eat organic foods. All certified organic foods are raised in a strictly natural way. This allows the farmland to produce crops, fruits, vegetables, honey and animals that are proven to be richer in nutrients than commercial foods processed through huge factory farms. It is time to consider what you are feeding yourself and those you care for.
Choose to Go Organic!
Certified organic foods naturally have:
• Delicious and distinctive, robust flavors
• Naturally high anti-oxidant capacity (ORAC)
• Heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids
• Abundant CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), a potent cancer-preventing fatty acid
• Rich sources of Vitamin E
• Low levels of unhealthy saturated fats
• No added dyes or coloring
• Organic farming provides sustainable, ecologically responsible practices. By using locally grown and certified organic animal feed, organic farms can insure the safest products available.